Leading Technology Firm Celebrates a Decade of Mobile Apps, Job Creation, Educational Opportunities and Technology Solutions
FRANKLIN, Tenn. and CONWAY, Ark., June 22, 2016 – Metova Inc., a technology company creating world-class apps and technology services for customers ranging from government entities to Fortune 500 companies and startups, and a Cybersecurity 500 honoree, is celebrating their 10 year anniversary marking a storied decade of technology advancements, job creation and educational opportunities in the southeast and throughout the United States.
Metova Milestones include:
- 2006 – Metova is founded in Franklin, Tennessee developing apps for the Blackberry smartphone
- 2008 – Metova develops apps for the first Android phone: the T-Mobile G1
- 2009 – Metova developers train in Objective-C to meet new demand for iOS apps
- 2012 – Metova, under the new leadership of John Adams, expands into the government sector
- 2014 – Metova partners with SEAS Education to accelerate technology in the classroom
- 2015 – Metova awarded $45 million defense contract to support the Army Cyber Battle Lab
- 2015 – Metova opens Conway, Arkansas based office creating 150 high-tech job opportunities
- 2015 – Metova opens Fayetteville, Arkansas office creating 30 high-tech jobs
- 2016 – Metova CyberCENTS named to CyberSecurity 500 Listing of world’s top Cybersecurity Companies
- 2016 Metova launches the Arkansas Coding Academy and an on-campus internship office at the University of Central Arkansas, providing real-world training and job opportunities to UCA students.
“In looking over the years, we’re very honored to have been part of the mobile technology boom and advances in education and cybersecurity, while creating high-tech jobs and opportunities in the southeast,” said John Adams, CEO of Metova. “With the amazing pace that technology accelerates, we can only project what the future holds. We at Metova always seek the cutting edge while continuing to provide superior services and products to our customers.”
With offices in Conway and Fayetteville, Arkansas, Metova has been at the forefront in design and development of Android apps since the first Android phone was released in 2008. In 2009, Metova developers trained in Objective-C to support the emerging demand for iPhone and iPad apps. With customers ranging from government entities to Fortune 500 companies to organizations including Yelp, Dropbox, and eHarmony, Metova is a leading veteran in mobile, web and cyber security.
For more information, please visit: www.Metova.com